Sunday, October 26, 2014

Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub


      I am pretty sure most people have seen this in the drugstores and it works well! I don't really like it myself since my skin is normal and it doesn't really have any oils other than my T-zone (forehead and nose area). It also drys my skin out a lot. Even though I have put on 2 layers of lotion on my skin since I have finished washing it, it still feels really dried out and it is heating up my face like when I see my crush. It is exactly the same feeling, except it is not what I want it to be. For me, this product is too much for my skin, I prefer the Clean & Clear Normal face washes better (especially the morning burst line ^-^) since they work better for my skin. Just for documentation purposes, I rarely ever have acne and when I do, it is simply just one and it goes away within 3-4 days. So I would say that whether I use a face wash or not, I wouldn't get much acne. Which just means that scrubs are way too harsh for my skin anyway. I will just stick with my Clean & Clear face washes until I decide I want to try something out again. I also don't have the best diet, Hot Cheetos are my life and it has absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. That is all I wanted to say as this is a product I wouldn't recommend for someone who has, normally, clear skin. Hope anyone reading this is having a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment